The Missouri League for Nursing is proud to serve long-term care staff and other health care professionals. Offering continuing education programs across Missouri and online. We strive to MEET YOUR LEARNING NEEDS!
Organizational Membership rate is $250 annually (expires December 31), per physical address. Member organizations select one representative for voting privileges; however, ALL EMPLOYEES receive membership benefits.
Membership Perks (for all staff!)
- Job Posting; unlimited services via email blast and/or social media
- Staff recruitment
- Continuing education at reduced rates
- Web-based learning 40% off regular course rates
- Non-CE rates for one-day workshops
- Personal growth and lifelong learning
- Reduced tuition rates to Chamberlain College of Nursing
- Reduced tuition rates to Grand Canyon University
Join MLN today and let us partner with you to better your future with quality education.
A member discount code for use at checkout for all future online courses will be sent upon membership purchase or renewal. Questions? Call 573-635-5355 to find out more about the perks of membership and start saving on all your learning needs.